Keeping family traditions alive can be harder and harder as kids get older. Between their likes and dislikes changing, it can be a challenge to find items your teen will actually be excited about in their Easter basket! Has your teenager requested “no more candy” in his/her Easter basket? Do you and the Easter Bunny need a few ideas? Great! You’re in the right place! You can keep your family traditions alive this by creating one of these 4 Awesome Teen Easter Basket Ideas! To make these baskets as easy as possible to re-create yourself, I’ve included Amazon.com & Target.com links to items that are the same or very similar to one’s you’ll find in each basket!
This year Easter falls right after midterms for my teenager so a Relaxation Basket is in order for her. With contents like a candle, aromatherapy shower gel & lotion, herbal tea plus a beautiful new demitasse cup & saucer, this basket is sure to please!
Spa Easter Basket Supplies:
- Lenox Butterfly Meadow Tiger Swallow Tail Cup and Saucer Set ($13)
- Tazo Calm Chamomile Herbal Tea, 20 ct (under $5)
- Handmade Goat Milk Soap Oatmeal ‘n Honey Soap (2 Pack – 4.5oz./Bar) – ($8.95)
- Bath & Body Works Pink Chiffon Gift Set – All New Daily Trion (Full-Sizes) ($21)
- Easter Basket- Check out your local thrifts store or craft store for great deals on baskets!
- OR Here’s and adorable 12.5″ Chipwood Easter Basket by Spritz from Target.com. ($12)
As parents we always want to praise and encourage our teenager’s talents so what better way than with new art supplies! These new zentangle coloring books are very popular right now and a quick search on Amazon will give you several categories to choose from. Couple that with new colored pencils & a sharpener or new water colors and paintbrushes and you will have one happy and busy teenager on Easter Sunday.
Art Loving Easter Basket Supplies:
- Harry Potter Coloring Book (Around $10)
- Paper Mate Flair Porous-Point Felt Tip Pen, Ultra-Fine, 8-Pack, Core Colors, (62145) (under $9)
- (OR) Crayola Washable Watercolors, 24 count (53-0524) (under $5)
- Heartybay 10Pieces Round Pointed Tip Nylon Hair Brush Set, Blue (under $10)
- York Peppermint Patty Easter Candy- Target.com (under $5)
- Creative Hobbies® Ready to Finish Wood Desk or Table Organizer with Chalkboard Front (This would be nice to hold pens/paintbrushes or other art supplies). ($7.99)
Easter is synonymous with Spring and Spring with new sandals in our house! What a lovely find on Easter morning to wake up to a new nail polish, sandals & a scarf left by the Easter bunny!
Fashionista Easter Basket Supplies:
- Trendy Summer Sandals from Target.com (under $14.99)
- Opi Nail Lacquer, Do You Lilac It, 0.5 Fluid Ounce (around $6)
- LibbySue-A Luxurious Pashmina Blend Scarf in Soft Pastel Shades of Pale Periwinkle Blue ($5)
- Dove Dark Chocolate Bunny ($3.99) Target.com
- Aurora World Taddle Toes Plush, Hoppity, 10″ ($14.99) That bunny is stinkin’ cute…. (see image below)
Here are a ‘few of their favorite things’! These oversized eggs can be filled with your teen’s favorite sports team memorabilia, a concert t-shirt along with an iTunes gift card or a new book and a Starbucks or Kindle gift card.
Sports Fan Easter Egg Supplies:
- Sports Team Clothing Amazon.com
- Starbucks Gift Card $25
- iTunes Gift Cards can be purchased at most retailors like Target, Walmart, grocery stores and drug stores from Gift Card Kiosks.
- Amazon.com $25 Gift Card in a Greeting Card (Amazon Kindle Card Design)
- Jumbo Easter Eggs may be available at your local Target, Walmart or Craft Store. I found these items on Amazon but the biggest one doesn’t come cheap and the second one is a little smaller. Be sure to measure your objects before ordering giant eggs.
- Large 10″ Easter Egg with removable plastic handle | Perfect for Easter and Decorating Surprise Eggs (FYI this is a 10 inch Egg for around $18.95)
- Jumbo Easter Egg Plastic Egg Shaped Containers Assorted Pastel Colors, 7 3/4″ – Set of 2 (FYI this is 2— 7 3/4″ Egsg for around $11)
Do you have any clever ideas for your teen’s Easter basket? Then hop to it and share in the comment section below, please!