I’m super excited that you are interested in working with Thrifty Little Mom! Here’s a brief overview of the kinds of projects I’m interested in working on as well as the one’s I’m not. I’m outlining these here simply because of the sheer volume of emails I get containing these requests. If you think you would like to work with me after reviewing this information, feel free to email Kim – KimAndersonConsult @ gmail.com. Thanks!
Types of Projects I’m Interested In
- Sponsored Posts- Written by me related to one of the categories or topics true to my blog.
- Sponsored Posts with affiliate links- Written by me.
- Sponsored Social Media Posts- Created by me.
- Sponsored Podcast Episodes – 4 Episode Batch Podcast Sponsorships
- Paid speaking engagements at events, churches and conferences about online content creation or thrifty living.
What I don’t do on Thrifty Little Mom or on my social media outlets:
- Guest Posts- At this time I’m not taking guest posts but thanks for your interest in contributing!
- Guest Sponsored Post- People often contact me about submitting their own post and paying me to post it. That type of content doesn’t fit in with authenticity I maintain on my site. If it’s going to be published on my site, it will be written by me or one of my contributing authors because trust with my readers is my top priority.
- Sponsored Links added to my posts- I don’t put paid links in my blog posts.
- Infographics- I don’t share infographics on my site or social media outlets unless they are part of a sponsored post campaign for a product, brand or service that I actually like or use.
Subscribe to my emails + get an all access pass to my printable library!
Get access to my printable gifts, party planners, cleaning lists and more! Be the hostess with the mostess!