Have you ever gone on the hunt for the perfect gift for your wife but come up feeling a lot of pressure and overwhelm. You are in the right article then. I’ve turned this post into the useful birthday gift for wife guide!
Some are simple, some are fancy and some are techy. My goal was to compile a list with nice variety that are still pretty practical that any woman would enjoy using.
Please note that the prices of these items on Amazon may be subject to change an may be less than or greater than the amount they are when I created this post.
- I created these free printable gift coupons that you can use to create your very own gift coupon book for a lady in your life! Simple print, cut, put together and then provide the item for her when she redeems it. This gift is all about giving your spouse a little extra time to herself. There are about 4 pages of coupons included not pictured.
Birthday Gift For Wife- Subscriptions
- Each month, the recipient gets 3 bottles of rare wine from around the world with a few different varieties in each shipment.
- You can chose to send the wine for 2 months, 3 months, 4 months, 6 months or 12 months.
- They can send red, white or a combo.
- Each month, the recipient will receive 1 pound of gourmet chocolates from a renowned Confectioner.
- You can chose to send the chocolate for 2 months, 3 months, 4 months, 6 months or 12 months.
Birthday Gift for Wife- Pampering
Essential Oil Diffusers-
These are basically containers that create cold steam and diffuse essential oils into the air to make your home smell fresh! There are lots of different styles depending on your wife’s style!
Boho Decor Diffuser
These are nice smelling balls that dissolve in the bathtub!
If your wife loves having nice nails but doesn’t have a lot of time to pamper herself, these are the PERFECT gift. These are actual strips of nail polish that you place on your own nails. They come in lots of regular colors as well as fun designs and they literally stick right on top your nail so there is no “dry time” needed.
Mine last for 1.5-2 Weeks and it’s soooooooo much cheaper than going to a salon to get these kinds of designs put on! You can get about 2 sets of nails or one set of nails and one pedicure out of one pack.
They cost less than $15! See a few examples in the image below (note they also have more subtle colors as well).
Sherpa Throw Blanket-
This is one of my all time favorite gifts. I’ve even seen women throw down at gift swaps for these things!
These are basically stemless, lidded wine glasses and are EXTREMELY popular now. I personally have the pink one below that I got as a gift with a bottle of wine and I love it!
This is pretty sweeeet gift that she can use for all sorts of stuff from social media to recipes to home organization.
I got one of these last year (the smaller version) and my husband stole it and put it in his shop. LOL. It plays music, answers questions and is a great home smart device!
Access my FREE Party Printables Vault!
Subscribe to my weekly intentional living email magazine and I'll give you access to my life printables vault! Cleaning, planning, organizing and more!
Kim’s is the party planning, cupcake loving, celebration catalyst behind the Thrifty Little Mom Blog. Kim was a pro event planner for over 7 years before she became a full-time blogger. Kim is the author of: Live, Save, Spend, Repeat: The Life You Want with the Money You Have. She’s been featured on Time.com, Money.com, Good Housekeeping, Women’s Day and more! Kim aims to inspire you to create parties, celebrations and gatherings that everyone loves!