In today’s episode Kim and Rhonda discuss how you can save big bucks on stylish clothing for the family! From buying brand new, to used, to great buys online, we’ve got you covered!
Music from pond5.com Feel Good Trip by BeatheBeat
Show Notes- (The Stuff We Mentioned in the Episode)
Heres the TLM post on How to participate in Kid’s Consignment Sales
My favorite Apps to Save Money on Clothes:
- Ibotta- I’m in love with this app because it gives you cash back rebates. So you can cash them out on via Paypal or put them on a gift card. There is a section just for clothing rebates (but be sure you look at all the rebates on groceries there too!).
- If you sign up using my referral code, they will had $10 to your account when you redeem your first rebate and shoot $5 my way! https://ibotta.com/r/hjivrto
- Target Cartwheel App- This app gives you an additional percentage off selected items throughout the store. You can simply scan the items barcode in the app and it will tell you if the item is included that week. If so, you can expect anywhere from 5 to 50% that item.
- Coupon Sherpa App- This is an app that will locate online and in-store coupons for you to use at major retailers if they are available.
Thrifty Online Shopping Sites
- ThredUp is an online consignment store.
- You can buy and sell on this site really easily. Right now if you create a FREE account using my referral code, they will load $10 for your spend on the site and send $10 to my account! I’ve gotten some really cute clothes for me and my son via this site for great prices!
- PoshMark App/Website- This is also a resale retail site where you can buy and sell clothing. Rhonda and her young/teen daughters use it regularly!
- If you download the Poshmark app on your phone and use my referral code JDRUJ they will also add $10 to your account to spend and send $10 to mine to spend!
Thanks for listening to today’s episode! Feel free to leave any of your own family clothing tips or questions in the comments section below!
Kim Anderson is the organized chaos loving author behind the Thrifty Little Mom Blog. She helps other people who thrive in organized chaos to stress less, remember more and feel in control of their time, money, and home. Kim is the author of: Live, Save, Spend, Repeat: The Life You Want with the Money You Have. She’s been featured on Time.com, Money.com, Good Housekeeping, Women’s Day, and more!