Summer is here and that means time for family road trips! In this episode of the Thrifty Little Mom Podcast, Kim & Rhonda give thrifty & sanity saving road trip tips for your next adventure!
Subscribe on Itunes:
Music from pond5.com Feel Good Trip by BeatheBeat
Show Notes and Resources:
Free Printable Road Trip Packing List
Road Trip Entertainment Ideas:
- Audible Audio Books- Free 30 Day Trial offer- Try Audible and Get Two Free Audiobooks
- Library Audio Books- Your local library should have a wide selection of books on CD as well as audio books that you can check out for FREE!
- Kindle Unlimited- For those that love to read and want access to as many books as their heart desires! Amazon will let you try it FREE for 30 days! Join Amazon Kindle Unlimited 30-Day Free Trial
- Red Box DVD’s- Redbox DVD’s are around $1 to rent per day and you can return the DVD’s at any Redbox along your journey!
- If your car isn’t bluetooth enabled and doesn’t have an AUX plug, consider grabbing one of these adaptors so you can listen to your phone over your car speakers.
Placed To Shop For Road Trip Supplies:
- Dollar Tree- Snacks, Gum, Candy, Zip locks, wipes, batteries and sunglasses! They have it all and it’s only $1!
- 5 Below- This is newish kind of dollar store built for tweens and teens. If you are planning a road trip they will have device chargers, covers, candy, books, beach toys and more all under $5.
We hope you found this episode entertaining and if you have questions please feel free to leave them in the comments section below!
Kim’s is the party planning, thrifty life-loving, intentional living catalyst behind the Thrifty Little Mom Blog. Kim was a pro event planner for over 7 years before she became a full-time blogger. Kim is the author of: Live, Save, Spend, Repeat: The Life You Want with the Money You Have. She’s been featured on Time.com, Money.com, Good Housekeeping, Women’s Day, and more! Kim aims to inspire you to create, celebrate, and live life intentionally!