Have you ever tried Freezer Cooking for your family? I’ve always been intimidated by the entire process. The planning, the shopping, the cooking, the labeling and even having enough space in my freezer!
In today’s podcast, I interview special guest, Rosemarie Groner from The Busy Budgeter. She breaks down the good, the bad and the how to’s of making freezer cooking easier! In fact, I was so inspired by how easy she made it sound that I took the plunge after the interview, bought some thrifty freezer meal plans and stocked my freezer in one morning! I hope you find this podcast just as informative and inspiring as I did! If you want to check out all her posts on freezer cooking visit her blog The Busy Budgeter!
Music from pond5.com Feel Good Trip by BeatheBeat.
Listen on the Go:
Subscribe on itunes:
Rosemarie Recommends these two Freezer Meal Plans for beginners!
- Once A Month Meals-
- 1 Cooking Day = 30 Meals in your freezer.
- Membership Based
- Lots of Flexibility + Ability to Swap
- All Online
- New Menu Each Month
- Not much pre-cooking required.
- 10 Meals prepped in 50 minutes.
- Super Simple to follow.
- You choose the meal plan for a flat, one time price of $7 and download the recipes.
- Or choose a bulk meal plan for around $25.
- Download the recipes and instructions.
- Put in Binder and re-use over and over again.
I already bought the $25 Introductory FreezEasy Bundle, shopped, prepped and froze the meals this week! Next month I’ll be trying out Once A Month Meals!
Subscribe to my emails + get an all access pass to my printable library!
Get access to my printable gifts, party planners, cleaning lists and more! Be the hostess with the mostess!